Senior Vice President of Sales
Invisibly is committed to individuals having control over their digital experience. Today’s consumer creates meaningful connections with content, including brands. Our innovative products and services create mutual engagement through the digital advertising ecosystem.
Be the sales leader to bring Invisibly’s innovative brand engagement products and services in digital advertising to the market. Drive profitable revenue growth, gross margins, and earnings through direct sales and partnerships. Build a sales team and sales development methodology to scale impact.
- Drive revenue growth through direct sales and channel partnerships.
- As an individual contributor, drive profitable revenue of $1MM in year one through direct sales to brands and via partnerships with creative agencies.
- As an individual contributor, establish a partnership with two creative agencies (or other channel partners) in year one.
- As a leader, grow revenue to $10MM by end of year two and $50MM by end of year three.
- Build a pipeline of qualified prospects capable of meeting or exceeding revenue and profitability targets. Proactively address any variances to forecasted plan.
- Conduct an annual review of compensation plans to ensure it drives desired behaviors aligned with company goals.
- Select and deselect sales talent based upon cultural fit and sales performance by the end of year one. Attract and build a team to achieve the best in class direct sales and channel partners.
- Overall management of sales talent with quarterly reviews, including learning and development plans for each team member.
- Mentor, coach, and train your sales team.
- Develop and implement a sales playbook, including market strategy and a value-based selling process.
- Provide forecasting pipeline with 90% accuracy within two quarters. Reports will be delivered monthly and updated on company dashboards in a timely manner.
- Ensure 100% adoption of CRM.
- Develop and implement a channel partnership program.
- Contribute to the 2020 annual strategic plan, including creating the sales plan, within 120 days.
- Contribute to future annual strategic plans.
- Ultimately accountable for sales policies and processes and revenue.
- Live and demonstrate Invisibly’s core values in every aspect of the business.
- Minimum of 5 years revenue development career track focused on digital media expertise, preferably in consultative selling to Fortune 1000 C-level decision-makers and/or similar senior-level agency decision-makers.
- Minimum of 3 years in a sales management or leadership role. Excellent interpersonal, mentoring, coaching, planning, and organizational development.
- Robust analytical skills, including market strategy and a value-based selling process.
- Proven success in developing digital marketing strategies, content development, and delivery to increase consumer awareness.
- Strong software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office or GSuite and expertise with Hubspot, Salesforce, or other CRM systems.
- Proven experience in building a pipeline of new business and exceeding established financial targets.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
Desired Skills, Qualifications, and Abilities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, being able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experienced communication skills: presentation, public speaking, interpersonal, verbal, and written.
- Must have a command presence and the confidence to express opinions and propose new ideas.
- Strong planning, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and assimilate new information quickly.
- Willingness to travel 30% is a plus. Travel includes trade shows, customer visits, and team meetings.
- Start-up experience is preferred. Must excel in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Well-honed negotiation skills and strong business acumen required.
- Personable, approachable, and visible leadership style coupled with a sense of humor!